I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Decisions

My parents left at 10:30am and I sat around doing stuff online like ordering pictures.  Then I have no idea what happened for about 3 hours.  I did take a nap.  When I woke up a bit after 5pm I was trying to decide if I still wanted to go to the Brea at Troy girls basketball game.  At first I wasn't going to.  I was thinking of all kinds of excuses of why I didn't want to go.  Finally I threw off the covers, took a shower and went.  We got blown out.  I'm still glad I went.  Now I am very tired.

The picture was taken yesterday outside of LACMA.  Mom and I like to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment