I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Monday, October 22, 2012

Days 265-268

Wow, it's been awhile.  The tests on Friday didn't go too badly.  I corrected a bunch of them Friday night and finished on Saturday morning.  I had good times with friends on Saturday.  I did a lot of walking and rowing.  I'm getting closer to finishing these dang million meters.  I managed to get a sore throat on Sunday and I also had a massive headache.  Not so much fun there but what can you do.  I went to school today but took a 2 hour nap when I got home which was nice.  I've been eating ok, but not great.  I still tend to overeat when I am stressed and that part is bad.  I will get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment