I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 271

I spent about $500 on my car this afternoon.  That was unexpected.  I need to not be sick.  I need a long weekend.  I wrote more "unsent letters" this evening.  5 of them.  I don't feel a whole lot better.  I made bad food decisions again.  The good part is that I did not go back out after getting home.  In the past that probably would have happened.  It's good that it didn't because at that point I'd be getting sick to my stomach.  I need to drink more water.  I need sleep.  Another silver lining is no Starubucks for 5 days and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment