I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day 269

Well after falling apart again this afternoon, I am going back to eating 6 times a day at about 400 calories a "meal".  That is the only "plan" that has consistently worked for me.  I haven't utilized it in 2 years, so we'll see how it goes this time.  I just need to stick with something.  I need to quit looking for the "magic" solution.  I have to realize that a lot of things will work but I need to commit to a plan and then give it a shot.  I can't throw my hands into the air the first time it goes bad.  I have to keep trying.  Is tomorrow a new "day 1"?

No comments:

Post a Comment