I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Day 262
Well after briefly nosediving into trail mix this afternoon and then stopping halfway through the bag Ryan sent me a text saying he had an idea. So when I got to the gym he said I get to "start over" but I need to do some make-up cardio stuff before Sunday. I'm only going to be making up about half the calories I owe so that is a great deal. Knowing I'm getting a do-over kept me from further face planting tonight. That was good. It has been a long week...and it's only Tuesday. Yay for hump day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment