I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My 2nd period is going to drive me nuts...

They just are.  It is my smallest geometry class.  There are just some loud people in there who don't know how to be quiet.  Oh well.  I don't know if I should go the detention route or the call parents route.  The call parents route worked pretty well with kids first period.  Ugh.

I went to Starbucks tonight with a friend and I had decaffeinated tea.  It was the herbal "refresh" tea and it was good.  I've had it before and I'll have it again.  The only headache I got today was from the kids.

I'm so glad it's another 3 day weekend...my parents are coming to visit and watch basketball games.  It should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment