I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Bye to therapy for now
It was a minimum day at school and I actually tried to review in geometry and learn new stuff in stats. Oh my, not a good plan. The kids just wanted to sit and chill. Then I went to see a friend and her 18 month old and that was fun. I went to Kaiser where Rosa pretty much said at one point when I didn't have a whole lot to say, "So we're done?" It took me a second to realize what she was saying. Then I went home briefly to wash my hair and change for Open House. I got to talk with all kinds of interesting parents for 2 hours. One man even brought his dog. That should pretty much sum up the evening. I now have a headache. Tomorrow should be exciting. It's a huge day for our boys basketball team. I'm going to go watch them in a CIF semi-final match against Royal in Simi Valley.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment