I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?
Monday, February 11, 2013
Caffeine Free
I think I'm in the clear. I had my last latte at about 1pm on Saturday. I had a headache all day yesterday and part of this morning. Every time I do this to myself, I say, "This is it, you don't want to do this again." This time it sticks. I'm done. I like water. I feel better drinking water. I don't need to drink anything else. I don't even want decaffeinated tea. Just please give me some water. I can do this. I want to do this. Don't get me wrong, when I go to New York this summer I am getting a Levain Bakery cookie or two or three. But I don't need to be eating bags of peanut m&m's or milano cookies. Those do not count for dinner anymore. 2nd good day is done. You like this feeling. I need to remember it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment