I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Long Day

I ran in the Huntington Beach Half Marathon today with 2 friends from the gym.  I was not planning on doing this run but the kid who was going to run in my place today couldn't so I ran with his mom.  Really, we walked.  I guess we did jog about half of it, but she's hurt so it's good that we took it easy.  I came home and took a 2 hour nap.  I do not need to put my body through that again.  I need to keep telling myself that because they want me to do more long distance races with them.  They are crazy, in a good way.  At least they make me smile.  I hope I can walk tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment