I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?
Sunday, December 9, 2012
New Day 2
Another good day. Very productive but in a different way than yesterday. Today I went to Stater Bros and Costco, I went to church, I did 2 loads of laundry, I did the dishes, I went to the gym, I looked at Geometry homework, I took out the trash, and I ate 1120 calories. I know that's not enough calories for a typical day but the wedding is in less than 2 weeks and I'd really like the bridesmaid dress to fit. I can't even check that out as it is with my parents in Memphis. The kid is still missing in Tempe. I have not cried for him yet and I know that I should. I'm seeing my therapist tomorrow. I'll probably cry then. Great...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment