I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Days 10 and 11 of the dress diet
Hmm, well I haven't been over on calories but life is always stressful. A former student has gone missing out in Tempe. He was last seen on Friday at a fraternity event at a restaurant/bar. I had him in 10th and 12th grades. I had his older brother too for stats. His dad passed away this summer from cancer. The family anticipated that so they took a "last" vacation together in May. Ugh. It's just too much. I want to eat through the wall but I know I can't. Side note...chocolate mint coconut milk is VERY good...so good I drank all 400 calories in one day. Can't buy it again for awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment