I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 9 of the dress diet

Today was a pretty good day.  SO much better than yesterday.  I got up fairly early and I think that helped.  I went to Target before it got busy.  I tried out a new church that I really liked.  I'll go back next week for sure.  I did a ton of "chores"...2 loads of laundry, dishes, cooked food, took out the trash, put away "fall" decorations, and put up my very limited this year Christmas decorations...4 items total.  I just don't really feel it this year.  I finally decided to try and "joyfully" listen to some Christmas music today and that actually happened.  I wasn't so bitter.  It felt good.  I tried a "festive" drink...chocolate mint coconut milk!  So good.  100 calories in a cup.  I rowed 5000m.  I'm trying to get the Holiday Challenge pin again this year, I guess.  I've rowed 70,000m towards the 200,000m that I need to complete before I leave for the wedding.  I can do it but it's a lot of rowing.  We'll see.  I'm anticipating that tomorrow is going to suck on some levels because I have to deal with all these cheating kids, their counselors, and their parents.  I'm trying to mentally prepare for that now.  Woohoo and oh joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment