I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 8 of the dress diet

I slept in a bit yesterday which completely threw off my day.  I was not in a good mood by the time I arrived at the gym.  I smashed my right big toe doing "wall climbs".  I ran a bunch of errands and ended up at Sprouts buying half a pumpkin pie.  I got home around 12:30 and ate it all...960 calories.  It was good.  My first pumpkin pie of the season and I'm guessing my last.  Then I took a 3 hour nap because that's how much I felt like the day was sucking.

I think the "best" part of the day was finishing my million meters rowed and documented.  I know I've rowed more but this million has been logged so I'm getting a free t-shirt and cheesy pin.  I'm actually excited about that part.  I also got to download a certificate (see below).  I went to bed late and I'm up "early", kinda.  I just had 2 pillsbury cinnamon rolls with carmel icing.  I threw the rest of the tube (6 more) out.  I would have eaten them all.  I did not want to do that.

Today has to be better than yesterday...I hope.  Tomorrow is gonna not be fun because I have to document/call parents/talk to counselors about the 8-10 kids who cheated on Friday's geometry quiz.  Blah.


No comments:

Post a Comment