I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?
Sunday, September 30, 2012
Day 246
I have had A LOT of starbucks today. I am going on a three month coffee boycott. I spend way too much money at starbucks. I know that I am mad at God. I know that I feel like the writer of Ecclesiastes. I am chasing things, trying to find meaning in life, when really we can only find our purpose for living in God and his plan for us. I know this but I don't do anything with it. I don't know if I don't trust it or I don't believe it or it's too much work or what. I just know that stuff sucks sometimes. Am I mad at God or mad at myself? I think too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment