I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?
Sunday, September 9, 2012
Day 225
Well I fell off the deep end eating-wise this afternoon. My brain gets in the way. I start to feel like I didn't "do" enough over the weekend and I get stressed. I'm stressed because I don't know the kids' names yet at school. But I know that is crazy because it's only been 3 days. And yet I feel like I should know them. It's completely nuts. So I went to Starbucks twice and I ate a lot of gluten free cookies, thinking the gluten free part would make it better somehow. Yeah, not so much. So I obviously still haven't figured out a way to adequately deal with stress. This is good to know. Well, I deal with it by eating it away and that does not work. So I do have a method, it's just not working like I want it to. The idea of talking to someone when I feel nuts like this is still not appealing. It all boils down to wanting to appear like I have things under control and not needing any help which is obviously not true. Ahhh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment