I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Day 193
I went jogging at about 5:50am. I went 4 miles but for the first time I jogged and walked. Well, I jogged the first 2 miles and on the way back I decided to "practice" the whole walk/jog thing. I'll need to practice that a bunch before Oct. 7. I tried out two new chicken recipes today as well. They were both pretty good. I also watched "Ocean's 11" and "Legally Blond". During Ocean't 11 I tied one edge of a rug I wove years ago and during Legally Blond I tied the other side. It really took that long. At least it's done and now I can actually USE the rug. Yay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment