I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 188

I think I have a sore throat.  My mom would tell me to gargle salt water.  I should probably do that.  I went out to lunch today and ordered what I thought would be a "safe" food...cobb salad.  Well, it was really cajun chicken cobb salad now that I think about it.  For most of the day I was thinking the chicken was coated in some breading, which I wasn't super happy about, but now writing this I'm thinking maybe it was just the "cajun" spices.  I don't really know at this point.  Oh well.  I'm on day 12 of pretty conscious eating.  I'm trying to avoid all sugar stuff and dairy too.  I went back to the rowing class tonight in Long Beach.  We did these pyramid things where you do 3 strokes easy and then 3 hard and build up to maybe 10 or 12 and then come back down.  It's a leg killer.  But fun too, in a way.  Alright...salt water here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment