I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day 186

Another good day.  I sorted through all my recipes today by category and I put them in "sleeves" so they are all organized and ready to use.  Then I actually tried two of the recipes.  One was great.  I had tried that one before but I couldn't remember if it was good.  It was!  But then again I like broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots.  The other recipe was REALLY spicy shrimp.  I think the sauce was supposed to be a marinade and not an actual sauce.  That would explain a lot.  I rowed today and didn't pass out which was nice.  I did some overhead squats and some squat snatches at the gym tonight and I only ended up on my butt once.  Tomorrow may be my Star Wars Marathon Day...6 movies???  Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment