I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 163

I rowed 6 sets of 1000m at 24 hour in the morning.  Then I kinda lazed around but I did go out and wander around the Citadel Outlets.  I read some of a book.  I wrote in a new journal I started called "Unsent Letters".  It has been suggested for a number of weeks by the two group therapists that people write a letter when they get upset with a person, but then don't send it.  So I did that yesterday.  And I'm going to use it to write letters to my deceased grandparents as well.  I know that makes me sound nuts but having the conversations with them in my head isn't much better.  I also went to the gym last night.  I'll be taking about 3 weeks off from working out and that has me moderately stressed.  Not really, but a little.  Then I went out and had dinner with a friend.  I was exhausted by 10pm.  I went a bit crazy around 4pm with about a cup of cashews and macadamia nuts.  Live and learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment