I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?
Friday, June 22, 2012
Day 159
Well I slept in til about 9am. I ate food. I read some of "The Tender Bar". I played a lot of bejeweled on Facebook. I ate an entire thing of celery with almond butter. That was not really a good plan. I took a nap for about 4 hours because I didn't want to do anything else. Now I'm up thinking I really want to "go through my clothes" and get rid of everything that I didn't wear last year or that doesn't fit. I know other people could be wearing stuff that I'm just storing. I think clothes have mocked me my entire life. Not sure if mocked is the right word. Whatever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment