I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?
Sunday, June 3, 2012
Day 140
I'm not really ready for this week, but whatever. Ha. I ate alright today. Back to going to Starbucks a bunch. Ugh. I need to stop giving them my money. On a good note, I've decided that I want to get to the million meters rowed by the end of summer, August 30th. So I made up a plan this morning. I needed to row 31 5K's, 17 10K's, and 2 half marathons. After church I went to the 24 hour by the 91 and changed. When I got to their rowers, one was out of batteries and the other was missing a foot strap. I was annoyed, but not annoyed enough to quit, so I went to the 24 hour by the buena park mall. They have newer rowers and a nicer building overall. I should just plan on going there in the afternoons or to the one in Santa Fe Springs in the mornings. Yay for having a "new" goal. Rowing fast will have to wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment