I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?
Monday, June 10, 2013
Pencils
I gave my AP Stats kids a cheesy little thing I wrote and I attached a congratulations pencil or a have a good summer pencil to the 5 eleventh graders. A lot of them seemed shocked I would do something like that. One pencil ended up on the ground and one of the notes ended up on the ground. It's interesting to me how some people like the sentiment and others like the object. I love the kids and am sad they'll be gone after tomorrow. It's hard to believe this school year is coming to an end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment