I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Monday, April 22, 2013

Ready for bed

I had to make it a low key Monday in geometry or I wasn't going to make it through the day.  We spent time practicing what we had learned Friday because SO many kids didn't get it.  So tomorrow will be the last day of new material in geometry.  Thank goodness.  Then later when we review the material will just seem new.

A kid told me a sad story between 5th and 6th period about his mom, technically his stepmom.  Wow, I got my behind to the gym and didn't complain after hearing his story.  I rowed 4000m tonight after the regular workout.  Good times.  So yeah, I need to get up tomorrow at 4:30 and go do something, anything, cardio related at 24 hour.  I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment