I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?
Monday, March 25, 2013
3 hour nap
Sometimes I just want to quit, in general. Today was one of those days. A tenth grade boy was seriously asking how to find the area of a triangle. What??? Where have you been since the 4th grade? Ahhh... So I got home without going to the gym and took a 3 hour nap. I've been up for about 45 minutes and I think I am going back to bed. I need to break the caffeine habit. I was so dizzy yesterday by about 7pm that I had to go out and get some coffee. Today I was on edge in the afternoon and I completely lost it for about 30 seconds in 4th period. At the end of the class I told them I was sorry I had been bitchy and they laughed and clapped. They were shocked I had used that word.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment