I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?
Sunday, July 22, 2012
Day 176
So tomorrow begins a 40-day challenge with myself to only eat meat, poultry, seafood, eggs, and vegetables. I'm gonna say that oil, vinegar, mustard, coconut aminos, and tea are alright too. I've been reading for about 2 years now that eating this way is supposed to "reset" your body and make you feel great. Or something like that. I want to find out. Now is the perfect time. It's summer. Magic things have happened in the summer before. This will be difficult, but I've done difficult things before. Some have taken 4-5 years. This is only 40 days. Let's make it happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment