I've been in a major funk since September 2010. The funk has ebbed and flowed. Things seem better and then they're bad again. I'm getting better at admitting when things are bad. When will things be consistently good?

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Days 131, 132, 133 - November 3, 4, and 5

November 3:
B:  2 eggs with veggies and bacon, asparagus, avocado
L:  Lemon chicken with artichoke hearts, eggplant caponata
S:  Banana, packet of almond butter, eggplant caponata
D:  Moroccan chicken with carrots and broccoli, avocado
S:  Small skinny peppermint mocha, 8oz cashews, apple  (while driving to Pismo Beach)

November 4:
B:  2 eggs and 3 slices of bacon
S:  Apple, packet of almond butter
S2:  10 walnut halves
D:  Chili verde and broccoli
S3:  Beef Jerkey, banana, apple, cashews, small skinny peppermint mocha (while driving to Norwalk)
S4:  Avocado

November 5:
B:  Moroccan chicken with carrots and broccoli, avocado
S:  Progenex, 10oz mixed nuts
L:  Moroccan chicken with carrots and broccoli, avocado
S:  Celery, packet of almond butter
D:  Salmon burger patty, carrots and zucchini
S:  Banana, small skinny peppermint mocha
S:  Avocado, bacon, brussels sprouts slaw, celery, packet of almond butter

(I could analyze my life now but I just don't want to.  I have gum to chew for the next driving trip I take up north.  I'm annoyed that I eat to stay awake.  I went to Target tonight and could've eaten anything and everything in the baking/candy aisle.  The last "S" was eaten between 11pm and 12:30am.  What am I doing?)

No comments:

Post a Comment